• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Merry Christmas - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas (/showthread.php?tid=38352)

Pages: 1 2

Merry Christmas - Phil Davies (FGM) - 12-25-2006

Just finished opening all the pressie's here, my ten year old daughter didn't get us up to early and she loves the cyber man voice changer that Father Christmas brought her ;)

Just to wish everybody here at the Blitz a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, let's hope it's a good one (song in there somewhere)

RE: Merry Christmas - Antoni Chmielowski - 12-25-2006

Good post Phil !.

I agree with everything and I would also like to thank everybody who I have battled this year, for all the fun we have had.

I would also like to thank everyone who has posted here (even the one`s I disagree with !).

Keep up the good work next year guys !.

RE: Merry Christmas - Copper - 12-25-2006

Yeah Merry Xmas everyone... Im of to have a blast with Gears of War on the 360...LOL

Bootie

RE: Merry Christmas - Bidermann - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas to all. Lets hope 07 is a better world for us all

RE: Merry Christmas - Der Kuenstler - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas to all - and thanks to all who played games with me this year and helped fill up many a dark hour...may 2007 be a great year for everyone...

RE:��Merry Christmas - Antoni Chmielowski - 12-25-2006

Der Kuenstler Wrote:Merry Christmas to all - and thanks to all who played games with me this year and helped fill up many a dark hour...may 2007 be a great year for everyone...

Do you want to carry on with our fight or call it quits ?

The final decision is yours !

RE: Merry Christmas - Herr Schacht - 12-26-2006

Merry Christmas all. Santa got me a couple of WWII books which I will have a hard time finding time to read because Gears of War was also under the tree...see you on the battlefield, Bootie!

RE: ��Merry Christmas - Der Kuenstler - 12-26-2006

Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Do you want to carry on with our fight or call it quits ?

The final decision is yours !

This thread is for Christmas greetings, so I apologize to all for the sidetrack.

Antoni, I've been thinking over your setup turn sent. This scenario is winnable as the Russians but you have to tediously micromanage dozens of tanks around through carefully selected low spots for most of the game in order to set up side and rear shots on German tigers, which I've done before and it just sounds like work, not fun to me this time. Honestly, I think you're way too nice of a guy for me to keep on beating you, and I'm way too stinkin' competitive to just let you win one - so let's forget it...sorry for being a scrooge...

RE: Merry Christmas - Antoni Chmielowski - 12-26-2006

OK !

No problem !

Enjoyed our games in the past, and I hope you have fun in the future and you have my respect for graciously declining this fight.

Good luck in the future and I hope you have many succesful fights in the future.

RE: Merry Christmas - Ratzki - 12-26-2006

Merry Christmas everyone!! Could they make these Lego sets any more difficult to assemble? :conf: