• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Message from the moderator. - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Message from the moderator. (/showthread.php?tid=45238)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Message from the moderator. - Copper - 04-30-2008

Colonel Talvela Wrote:between derring-dos and illicitations, i have been learning lots of grammar since you became the mod.

Lol... yeah my grammar may suck but I do know what a capital letter is... you know the big ones sentences are started with?? ;)

Mad Baron Wrote:Oops...and the 2000(+) days of war section is neat, too!

But maybe it could reflect ''today in history'' instead of beginning with Sept? (just a thought....) ;)

Yeah it would be good but its more of a discussion about each day of the war rather that a 'on this day'. Hasnt been much discussion though... LOL

As for the quiz questions you are right there are no current questions meantime as Kernel has emailed me asking how to post a pic and RedDevil is busy doing some graphics work on the site. they will be with you soon.

RE: Message from the moderator. - Colonel Talvela - 04-30-2008

Bootie Wrote:
Colonel Talvela Wrote:between derring-dos and illicitations, i have been learning lots of grammar since you became the mod.

Lol... yeah my grammar may suck but I do know what a capital letter is... you know the big ones sentences are started with?? ;)

btw, that wasnt making fun of you. i was saying that i dont know grammar either.

what is a capital letter? :chin:

RE: Message from the moderator. - Koen - 04-30-2008

Colonel Talvela Wrote:
Bootie Wrote:

btw, that wasnt making fun of you. i was saying that i dont know grammar either.

what is a capital letter? :chin:

the A from Amsterdam
the B from Brussels
the L from London

and so on...catch my drift?

cheers

RE: Message from the moderator. - Colonel Talvela - 04-30-2008

aaahhh. thanks!

cheers

RE: Message from the moderator. - Tanker - 04-30-2008

A little further down the alphabet is Hfor humor.
and Jfor joke.Big Grin

Tanker Wrote:A little further down the alphabet is Hfor humor.
and Jfor joke.Big Grin

no...Humor is NOT a Capital :whis:

Ummm neither is Joke.

RE: Message from the moderator. - mTk(FGM) - 04-30-2008

This is way too unstructured and has slipped way off topic. I am offended! Something must be done immediately before members continue to have fun and be entertained. :whis:

Bootie Wrote:Ummm neither is Joke.

are you sure?

read this :bow: