• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Blitz Battle Brawl - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Blitz Battle Brawl (/showthread.php?tid=36862)

Pages: 1 2

Blitz Battle Brawl - Grumlin - 09-09-2006

Well I've crashed and burned in my two deep snow games - a crushing defeat against my nazis due to some amazing sov tank gunners, and against azoths huns I just couldn't kill enough to get anything more than a minor victory.

now, the rest of you need to wrap your games up so I can regain some pride - how are you all doing?

Grumlin

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Rico (FGM) - 09-11-2006

Ok, we got 8 results in so far... I'm about to get my head caved in in my match against 95Bravo -- when I have 14 or 15 results logged in, I'll kickstart Round 3.
The map and parameters are all ready and waiting.
So get cracking!!!

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - raz_atoth - 09-11-2006

And game no.9 is also finished :)
Unforunately my brave soviet gunners,managed to get only a draw against Grofaz's krauts,led my hulldown.

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Rico (FGM) - 09-15-2006

Gone very quiet on the BBB front -- everybody's games going along ok?

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Copper - 09-15-2006

Ive completed one and will have to start my game against MGK in a couple fo weeks. We have a sh*t hot turnaround rate so it wont take us long to plough through it.

Bootie

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Elltee - 09-18-2006

Just to update whats happening in my outstanding battle with Ingvar - My Marders are kicking his ass leaving a trail of burning tanks in their wake - A Tank hunter has taken out a T34 and I am just about to sweep his two flag hills clear of infantry - but now he is out of town for 10 days so there will be a delay to the conclusion of this one.

As a comment on weather for this round I did not get any snow on either of my battles but got really thick fog.

Any clues on the next round location etc?

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Rico (FGM) - 09-19-2006

Next one will be set just after Kursk, mid-late 1943... with a unique, challenging map and set-up that should pose a bit of a puzzler for all of us.
At least the weather and visibility will be good this time.

Get those results in -- so I can get Round 3 started.

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Cpt Courageous - 09-26-2006

Alas poor Heydrich, I knew him well... I surrendered my brave German lads. I think there were two left, to Ratzki. My PzIII's were no match to his KV and T-34. Neither was my skill to his.

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Rico (FGM) - 09-26-2006

... that mean Ratzki got a Total Victory?

RE: Blitz Battle Brawl - Cpt Courageous - 09-28-2006

Yes, totally. But he promised my two remaining men that they would be embraced by 72 virgins and live life happily ever after. I am hoping he meant females and not the troop of Cossacks that have winking at us for the past two days.