• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
People complaining about lost Clickies - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: People complaining about lost Clickies (/showthread.php?tid=41784)

Pages: 1 2

People complaining about lost Clickies - McIvan - 08-08-2007

To whom it may concern.

I am a grumpy middle aged man.

I don't care about your clickies and I am tired of hearing about whatever clickies were inadvertently lost the other day. We're just lucky the forum got put back together.

I know you are just amusing yourselves, but I almost grumpily deleted Pete's methaclickie thread on first grumpy sight.

Shut up!

I have attached a poll for similar grumpy middle aged men to indicate their support :p

RE: People complaining about Clickies - McIvan - 08-08-2007

PS It is possible that I may just be having a bad day :P

RE: People complaining about Clickies - RedDevil - 08-08-2007

I think the WHO group would condemn putting anyone in the same room with POS, let alone for a month....
You need something more civil like public stoning or 30 lashes from the Cat-o-nine tails for punishment...

RE: People complaining about Clickies - Colonel Talvela - 08-08-2007

RedDevil Wrote:I think the WHO group would condemn putting anyone in the same room with POS, let alone for a month....
You need something more civil like public stoning or 30 lashes from the Cat-o-nine tails for punishment...

A month with POS would be one of the deeper layers of hell. Either right before or after having to try to understand 500 pages of Letoisms.

RE: People complaining about Clickies - Copper - 08-08-2007

Colonel Talvela Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:I think the WHO group would condemn putting anyone in the same room with POS, let alone for a month....

A month with POS would be one of the deeper layers of hell. Either right before or after having to try to understand 500 pages of Letoisms.

I am absolutely non-plussed about feeling the need to have to actually state for the record that my rants were of a more "bored while sitting in the airport" flavor than having any real grounding in emotional distress about the whole thing.

Feel free to delete where necessary M8! I agree, that hyperbolic over the top humor is fully exhausted of any kind of true wit.

Genuflections and apologies all around...

cheers

Cheers!

Leto

RE: People complaining about lost Clickies - McIvan - 08-08-2007

I know they were Pete, it was just getting annoying because I'm in an exceptionally bad mood today (don't ask) and the threads were proliferating. So I had a rant :P

PS I feel much better now Big Grin

RE: People complaining about lost Clickies - The Coil - 08-08-2007

McIvan Wrote:I know they were Pete, it was just getting annoying because I'm in an exceptionally bad mood today (don't ask)

I bet it's because of all those clickies you lost the other day, isn't it?

RE: People complaining about lost Clickies - Copper - 08-09-2007

I know its a CM forum but hey it could be worse... I mean we could be discussing Middle Eastern politics or even religion!!!

RE: People complaining about lost Clickies - kineas - 08-09-2007

I lost 25% of my clickies due to the hacker attack, and didn't complain. So far. Pls give me one green to restore the order of the world. Thanks.

RE: People complaining about lost Clickies - Walkure - 08-09-2007

OK guys i missed something, but if i'm getting the jist of this thread. I think a little perpective is in order. To you married guys that have kids. look at them are they healthy.....that's important. to you guys that are not married. are your parents healthy that's important. So if clickies are lost coming back or being sold in the black market We really shouldn't give a rats behind. Hugh your kids, hugh your parent before their time is up here on earth. If this doesn't help to keep it in perpective then take up drinking until you really don't care about them.

Walkurecheers