• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Scenarios to be added for KOTH (/showthread.php?tid=41914)

Pages: 1 2

Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Copper - 08-16-2007

HSG K Into the Fire CMBB
SB Soviet Champagne CMBB
?? Into the Valley CMAK

These are not in the CM scenario database and I cannot record them as such.

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

Leto

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Mad Russian - 08-16-2007

[hirr Wrote:Leto]
HSG K Into the Fire CMBB
SB Soviet Champagne CMBB
?? Into the Valley CMAK

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

Leto

You need to STOP until we get them on The Proving Grounds and let all the tournament players have their say, so they can be updated, and then moved to TSDII...THEN you can move them wherever you want. They are not available to the general gaming public at the moment since the round is not even complete until 6 September.

Good Hunting.

MR

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Antoni Chmielowski - 08-16-2007

HSG K Into the Fire CMBB
SB Soviet Champagne CMBB
?? Into the Valley CMAK

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

Leto

I emailed Mad Russian about them after I played Enigma.

His response was that he DOESNT want them added into the db until they are released into the world over @ TSD2.

So I obliged by not entering them into the db - hope this helps mate !

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Copper - 08-16-2007

That's fine M8... it's not imperative to report them now... besides, it keeps my streak intact at 16, and gives me a chance to tie McIvan once I beat Dave again...

Cheers!

Leto

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Mad Russian - 08-16-2007

Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:
HSG K Into the Fire CMBB
SB Soviet Champagne CMBB
?? Into the Valley CMAK

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

Leto

His response was that he DOESNT want them added into the db until they are released into the world over @ TSD2.

Antoni...what were your scores in the tournament? You each won a battle and had a draw..but what was the scoring on the draw and who got what score?

And thanks for not posting the scenarios here yet. They will be ready soon after all the gamers have their say at TPG. I would say at most 2 weeks there. Then they should be ready for posting to the world.

But you guys are behind the times..the JUDGES even wanted to post some of these scenarios and the battles they did in playtesting them to the ladders and boards!!

And the later Rounds scenarios are just as tough if not more so....

Good Hunting.

MR

That's fine M8... it's not imperative to report them now... besides, it keeps my streak intact at 16, and gives me a chance to tie McIvan once I beat Dave again...

Cheers!

Leto

Always a pleasure to help another lunatic !Big Grin

I take it then that you may have lost somewhere in the region of 1 to 3 of the battles then ?;)

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - Copper - 08-16-2007

Cheers!

Leto

Always a pleasure to help another lunatic !Big Grin

I take it then that you may have lost somewhere in the region of 1 to 3 of the battles then ?;)

Technically, it was 2 wins and a draw. The draw will somewhere down the line nix my streak and I will curse the name of SCHWERPUNKT forever!

Cheers!

Leto

Mad Russian Wrote:
HSG K Into the Fire CMBB
SB Soviet Champagne CMBB
?? Into the Valley CMAK

Help appreciated.

Cheers!

Leto

Antoni...what were your scores in the tournament? You each won a battle and had a draw..but what was the scoring on the draw and who got what score?

And thanks for not posting the scenarios here yet. They will be ready soon after all the gamers have their say at TPG. I would say at most 2 weeks there. Then they should be ready for posting to the world.

But you guys are behind the times..the JUDGES even wanted to post some of these scenarios and the battles they did in playtesting them to the ladders and boards!!

And the later Rounds scenarios are just as tough if not more so....

Good Hunting.

MR

Email sent to you Steve, with mine & Enigma`s scores.

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - McIvan - 08-16-2007

You could possibly consider letting them be named in the scenario listings without uploading a file until you're ready down the track...then at least people could record their streak busting draws....um, I mean their wins (no ulterior motive here, no sir).

RE: Scenarios to be added for KOTH - RedDevil - 08-16-2007

I must express that LISTING a scenario here does NOT imply that the scenario file needs to be uploaded for distribution.

The data necessary to list a scenario in our DB does not require any files to be uploaded, this portion of the form can be ignored.

The scenario files themselves can be uploaded at a later time, by modifying the scenario data.