• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Operation Nordwind - Wingen (/showthread.php?tid=44725)

Pages: 1 2

Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Koen - 04-01-2008

Operation Nordwind

Himmler, in his first roll as fieldcommander, orders an SS assault in the Elzas direction Strassbourg in january '45.

You are equipped with new greenies and conscripts who are trying to defend WINGEN.

Armor has been sent to reinforce the defense.

Will you arrive at time to stop the panzergrenadiers, will your armor be sufficient ?

Allied vs AI +3
25 VAR
small map
fast action
mixed forces
stick to scenario default

I would like to have a 2nd opinion before I upload it at TPG so post a reply and I'll send you the file

Thx in advance !

Koen

PS: this is semi-historical
PS: if you don't like my stuff don't ask for the file and don't playtest it!

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Sempai - 04-01-2008

Hey Koen,

I would play it if You want. Send it over in case it is Ok for You!

greets from Germany

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Koen - 04-01-2008

sent you an email!

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - fluidwill - 04-02-2008

I am defending Wingen as the SS vs Herrob in an operation, historical deep snow is making it a very slow burner in deed....I mean really slow

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - fluidwill - 04-02-2008

And send me the file please, got distracted, cheers.

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Koen - 04-02-2008

Sempai & Fluiwill,

file is in your inbox

You may discuss the scenario in this topic since the 'testsection' if too difficult to find.

K

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Sempai - 04-02-2008

OK, will do my best. But a question: Is it for CMAK or CMBB? I think it is CMAK, right? "cmg" isn´t a CMBB-file. :)
Have to get first, but I think tomorrow I will have it.

@fluidwill: Would You play it again against me?

Greets Sempaicheers

P.S.: Koen, have You got/loaded up CM-Converter? And know You "Mapping Mission"?

Quote:Operation North Wind (Unternehmen Nordwind) was the last major German offensive of the Second World War on the Western Front. It began on 1 January 1945 in Alsace and Lorraine in north-eastern France, and it ended on 25 January.

German dictator Adolf Hitler declared in his speech to his division commanders on 28 December 1944 (three days prior to the launch of Operation North Wind):
Quote:This attack has a very clear objective, namely the destruction of the enemy forces. There is not a matter of prestige involved here. It is a matter of destroying and exterminating the enemy forces wherever we find them. The question of liberating all of Alsace at this time is not involved either. That would be very nice, the impression on the German people would be immeasurable, the impression on the world decisive, terrific psychologically, the impression on the French people would be depressing. But that is not important. It is more important, as I said before, to destroy his manpower.

CMAK it is!

it's, as already stated, an allied vs AI battles

best is
AI+3
FOW
stick to default

CMconverter I have but I haven't used it yet.

MappingMission is?

RE: Operation Nordwind - Wingen - Sempai - 04-02-2008

Mapping Mission is a advanced CM-Editor. If I´m recalling me right, You can build more levels of highness for hills and needn´t to build up streets click by click. Streets can lay over the terrain as a path (like You would paint it).
I haven´t enough time to learn and use it (but I will use it, if retraining is over). But a few men of the WPC using it to build new scenarios and so on.

And Koen, in case that my provider still tells me I can´t write to Your mail-adress, we should communicate here! OK?

Greetrs Sempai

I will send you an invitation for a gmail account :stir: