• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
MORE! - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: MORE! (/showthread.php?tid=51410)

Pages: 1 2

MORE! - Schwerpunkt - 05-18-2009

Ladies,

OberKommando der Schwerpunkt, after fresh victories the world over, is prepared to mount another aggressive campaign. This Combat Mission will be mounted on an unprecedented scale. My Commanders have been ordered to the field and are, this very moment, preparing to strike.

Apathy, soft living and marxist movements in your governments have rendered your "nations" weak and vunerable!

Are there any men among you able and willing to stand up to the unstoppable power that is OberKommando der Schwerpunkt? Jack booted legions are marching as we speak!

Looking for more games! Unfortunately, my CMAK disk is broken so am forced to fight on the East Front for the time being. QB or Scenarios welcome! Send me a note or post here. I would prefer to fight those that have not entered the ring with me in the past! I love a good challenge.

Cheers,

Mark
Chef des Oberkommando der Schwerpunkt

RE: MORE! - raz_atoth - 05-18-2009

Mark,
Prepare yourself to be trashed! Big Grin You should have a setup in your inbox later today cheers

RE: MORE! - Schwerpunkt - 05-18-2009

Raz,

It appears that we have a 50/50 record that leaves an unanswered question - Who is superior?

I know the answer, but if you insist, send me an email and let me know what you have in mind!

At least you have been man enough to step up. There are many around the world that are hiding behind their computer desks, afraid to respond to my challenge. They are shaking and wetting themselves hoping that this hour will pass.

They say to themselves "Please do not pick me!" or "If I walk into the bathroom and not answer the phone, perhaps I will not be forced to fight!" and "Dear Lord! I promise NEVER to venture onto a combat gaming website if I do not have to face Schwerpunkt! I will stay with cooking recipes and knitting websites!"

Some of these women have impressive scores - made by challenging half-wits and 10 year olds! Others have won popularity points and talk much. In either case, they still hide...

I have room for more!

Mark

RE: MORE! - raz_atoth - 05-18-2009

Everyone knows the answer,not just you!And that would be me :smoke:
Check your inbox,please cheers

RE: MORE! - Der Kuenstler - 05-18-2009

I believe a humbling is in order here - send me a 3000-5000 pt me if you dare - lol....

RE: MORE! - OWL - 05-18-2009

And a setup to Owl, BTW if you have balls, why did you volunteer for the M&M tournament??????????

owl

RE: MORE! - Cpt Courageous - 05-18-2009

Fear has caused my toilet to back up and the knitting websites have banned me because of the things I wanted to do with the sheep. So now I must face myself in the mirror and say, " It is a Schwerpunkt or a punked schwer?" And if it is a punked schwer, why can't I do the punking of him too?

So if you are the man like thing you claim to be, send me, the key holder to the locker where your conjones are, a set up of something 1943ish, my commies against your sausage swallowers. Now be done with your hollow bravado and bring me more toilet paper.

RE: MORE! - Schwerpunkt - 05-19-2009

OK, 9 to 5er! We had one battle that ended in a draw. Let us clean that up a bit.

I have a family matter that will take the next two days. Send me something and we can start later this week.

Ladies, that is all the games I need.

Thank you,

Mark

RE: MORE! - Cpt Courageous - 05-19-2009

File sent. Take your time to enjoy the star lit night, a warm spring breeze on your face, or the feel of warm wool against your skin just before the sheep cries out in terror. For after that time you will not see the light of day in our new state-of-the-art POW camp.

RE: MORE! - RedDevil - 05-19-2009

now that's good reading :)