• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Steel Panthers Series (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . (/showthread.php?tid=52028)

Pages: 1 2

Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Mr Grumpy - 07-06-2009

Gents,
I am having a clear out of scenarios uploaded to the SP H2H area and i see that the three of you have scenarios located there, as all the scenarios have been there at least one year (some 2 years) i think it is safe to assume that they are not going to move to the SP approved list and so i intend to remove them.

If you do not wish these scenarios to be deleted can you contact me please :)

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Vesku - 07-06-2009

I've tried to kick them forward but maybe it's time to give up ... Cry

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Epoletov [SPR]. - 07-06-2009

Doing the script, I aspired to realness.
Because of it gameability has suffered.

We shall do some fighting with Wigam. :stir:

To remove or not is on your discretion. :bow:
It can be interesting to beginners in " The Blitz ", veterans had time it to taste ...

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Mr Grumpy - 07-06-2009

Vesku Wrote:I've tried to kick them forward but maybe it's time to give up ... Cry

Yes i can understand you do not like to test your own scenarios although some designers have had good results by being involved in part of the testing process.

I am afraid a designer often has to post repeatedly on the forum to find testers and it can seem a hopeless task as you have no control over the level of response you may get. :(

So if you really feel there is no chance of finding testers should i remove the scenarios?? :chin:

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Mr Grumpy - 07-06-2009

Epoletov [SPR Wrote:.]

To remove or not is on your discretion. :bow:

See my post in Wigams thread. ;)

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Vesku - 07-06-2009

Foul. Wrote:So if you really feel there is no chance of finding testers should i remove the scenarios?? :chin:
Give them a boot.

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Greybeard - 07-10-2009

Hello Guys,

I guess I'm still the H2H custodian for SP? - not sure how much added value there is.. seems that no-one wants to play-test.. even though I've posted 'scenario available' from time to time..

wish it were not so..some of these look really good.. I get the occasional nibble, but usually the bait is left on the hook.. :(

Greybeard

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - seabolt - 07-13-2009

Find me an appropriate opponent and I'll playtest some H2H, if you need.

Vesku, please suggest the three scenarios that you most want to see moved along.

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - Vesku - 07-13-2009

Too late, the scens are gone already. Pity, Korsun was very good. I'll send it to you.

RE: Calling Epoletov, Vesku and PzHeinZ . - 2ndLt_Fjun - 07-15-2009

If there is any SPWW2/MBT scenario I'd be interested too. If not else to learn something from the infamous Seabolt without risking my position on the ladder.. :whis:

(just kidding .. but it would be fun to test a scenario)