• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
What does the Blitz mean to you ? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Combat Mission (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What does the Blitz mean to you ? (/showthread.php?tid=54003)

Pages: 1 2

What does the Blitz mean to you ? - wigam - 12-21-2009

Jim Von Krieg, the owner of The Blitz website, has asked the custodians to pass on the following message to the respective ladders:

What does the Blitz mean to you? I have no expectations to positive, negative, or nothing, I just want to get a feel from the rank and file about what they think.

So please post your comments in this thread.

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - Hedgehog - 12-21-2009

For me the Blitz is a very inportant part for the Gaming community, the Blitz club is only as good as it's members and the more they take part in the Forums the sounder the Club will stay making a interest for every body.

cheers

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - British Tommy - 12-22-2009

The Blitz to me is a place to catch up on news, ask/answer questions, find opponents, upload new H2H scenario's and play test others. If it ended, I would certainly miss it Cry

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - herroberst - 12-22-2009

The Blitz is my primary ladder. I appreciate the hard work that goes into keeping the website up. It is second to none in terms of a tool to impart information and keep abreast of whats going on. I only have positive things to say about it.

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - cargol - 12-22-2009

Blitz its a great place to be, a standard value for the wargaming community.
Thanks to all the guys that running the show.

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - Weasel - 12-22-2009

Wigam Wrote:Jim Von Krieg, the owner of The Blitz website, has asked the custodians to pass on the following message to the respective ladders:

What does the Blitz mean to you? I have no expectations to positive, negative, or nothing, I just want to get a feel from the rank and file about what they think.

So please post your comments in this thread.

My that post seems almost too familiar to one in another thread. Hmmm, a cop practising plagiarism, shame on you Big Grin

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - Weasel - 12-22-2009

Well I haven't gone looking, but I would have to say that there isn't any other site out there that supports as many games or has such a huge player base as The Blitz. If we folded our tents I think a lot of guys would be scrambling trying to find opponents.

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - Aegis - 12-22-2009

It is one of the few integral war gaming ladders out there - It facilitates most us Hexboard/turn based- PBEMer's with games and some sort of community.

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - Der Kuenstler - 12-22-2009

A great place to find opponents and play our favorite games. The ladder and club rules are the best in the world in my opinion.

RE: What does the Blitz mean to you ? - wigam - 12-22-2009

Weasel Wrote:My that post seems almost too familiar to one in another thread. Hmmm, a cop practising plagiarism, shame on you Big Grin

Plagiarism is the best form of flattery isnt it ? ;)

I bow to thee o master Weasel, I am but the apprentice and wish to learn more. :bow: