• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Forum - dry as a Bone
07-22-2006, 01:55 PM,
RE: Forum - dry as a Bone
Sigggghhhhh. You complain that the forum is "dry" yet the only way you can think of to liven it up is to post a big old troll.

1) If you find the forums dry, try getting a good on topic discussion going. It's clear you know how. Don't waste your time on this old nonsense.

2) As I've told you several times in response to your repeated PMs asking about Canuck's banning, you know all that you're ever going to know, so let go and move on.

3) You have no right to know why someone is banned, and I don't know why you think you do. Can you tell me why eyemindspy was banned? Can you tell me why Dan Payne was banned? Can you tell me why StrategyCat was banned? Probably not. So if you don't know about them why do you think you should know about Canuck?

4) As for being a Moderator, as I have told you repeatedly in response to your PMs asking to be a staff member, if we ever have a position we can not fill and want to do an open call, you'll see it here on the boards, until then you can assume we have the staffing we think we need and can afford to pay.

Thanks for your cooperation;

Paul