I havent received a game file in a looongggg time
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2006, 06:23 AM,
RE: Flare for Walkure
he was having email issues, sent me a mail today so I assume he's fixed it
08-04-2006, 06:30 AM,
it was a joke since we dont have any games going. I am trying to get in touch with him, but I think I have an old email.

You could give it to me - or if that bothers you - you could tell him to email me - [email protected].

Either that or he is pissed off at me and put me on his banned list - hmmm
08-04-2006, 07:31 AM,
Juan... Pissed at anyone? nah he's too good character for that.

I'll send off a mail to his slacking, no good lazy, only gaming against people he can beat arse... for ya! Big Grin
08-04-2006, 07:35 AM,
thanks. If he wont respond i will have to find somebody else who wants to exchange 6+ files a day. I have a cm itch and slow return rates are cutting it for me.
08-04-2006, 07:56 AM,
Ok guys, now that you gentlemen (loosely used) are having fun pating each other in the back. i think i have to jump in a defend my Honor. Let me point out the the Colonel played me right up until the battle started to get tough for him. He figured to bail before i got his number. So i always have room for and old sqeeze. BTW for a while there i had Reds number......but i misplaced it. no worries i looking for it. i bet he e-mail my wife to hide it. So gents what you say you stop talking pick up your weapons.

Walkure

BTW: Randy i'm waiting on you Colonel us the old e-mail and CC it to [email protected] . sorry for the extra step but it the only i'll know for sure that the Morons at my ISP actually fixed the Mail.cheers
08-04-2006, 08:19 AM,
walkure points out my best cm tactic of all - the pbem stall. At the point I think I might lose, I slow my return rate to one file every 20 days. After 6 months of agony, I convince my opponent to hit the surrender key - and victory is mine. Some call it gamey; I call it psychological warfare.
08-04-2006, 11:22 AM,
actually it was more like beat my brains in then disapear for 6 month so i'd forget the lessons.

Walkure:hissy: