• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Friday Humour - Late
11-13-2006, 09:31 PM,
Friday Humour - Late
Just seen these guys, thought I'd share :)

Vulture

----------------------------------------------------:)

Subject: Dog for sale

A guy is driving around Dublin when he sees a sign in front of a house:
"Talking Dog For Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador sitting there. The guy says "Are you the talking Lab ?"

"Yes," the Lab replies.

"So, what's the story?"

The Lab looks up and says: "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the Garda about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running." "But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters and listening
in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of
medals. I got married, had a load of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten Euro," the man says.

"Ten Euro? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling Him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that shite"
==================================================================

BAT STORY

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night, face all covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats smelt the blood & began hassling him about where he got it. He told them to pi ss off & let him get some sleep, but they persisted until he finally gave in.

"OK, follow me", he said & flew out of the cave with hundreds of excited bats behind him.

Down through a valley they went across a river & into a huge forest. Finally he slowed down & all other bats excitedly milled around him, tongues hanging out for blood.

"Do you see that large oak tree over there?" he asked.

"YES, YES, YES!!!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good for you!" said the first bat, "Because I f***ng didn't."
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply