• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM map editor tips?
09-03-2007, 08:27 AM,
CM map editor tips?
Are there any good websites or community manuals on how to use the map editor that all three CM's shipped with?

TTFN Matt
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2007, 12:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2007, 12:13 PM by Mad Russian.)
RE: CM map editor tips?
Yeah! There's an entire website that is devoted to making scenarios with CM.

Some guys got together and dissected the editor and how to make it work for everybody.

Try this website in general. There are multiple threads on making maps for all different types of terrain, situations, or whatever:

The Proving Grounds Design Tips

And this specific location in particular, for what a guy named Mad Russian, thinks about making CM maps. His maps are generally pretty well thought of:

Making CM Maps

If that doesn't help you, ask whatever questions you need to know, we'll answer them here.

Good Hunting.

MR
09-03-2007, 07:29 PM,
spent a record-time in the editor so ask away.....
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-03-2007, 08:16 PM,
Thanks for the info guys, i'm only just starting out with the editor but i'm sure it wont be long before i get stuck. ;)

cheers
09-03-2007, 09:41 PM,
no probs, just ask...it's a REAL cool thing to build maps and such and discover all the features....

1 thing...when you start designing you'll be more critic concerning other's people maps and scenarios....that's the downside....

feel free to ask things here or at the homeaddress....you got my email address....:whis:

K:cool:
visit WaT HERE!!!