• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

delays
09-22-2007, 10:46 AM,
delays
Taking the plunge back into VISTA now that everything is patchable and updated to work with the damn thing finally.

turns will be delayed a day or so as I get things re-installed.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2007, 09:26 PM,
RE: delays
I hope it works !Big Grin

My mates run a PC repair shop and they think VISTA is a pile of steaming C:censored:p !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-22-2007, 11:31 PM,
When you say everything is patched up do you mean software or hardware, surely old games like CM were never meant for Vista so what do they run like on it ?

cheers
09-22-2007, 11:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2007, 11:52 PM by RedDevil.)
will let you know in a bit LOL

Actually Toni, now that I've been able to keep my PC running long enough to enjoy it with Vista (previously I was randomly rebooted every few minutes) It is a neat eye candy splashing OS..

Lots of easy cheesy things for folks who just aren't too literate with PCs and there's quite a few things for experienced users to tinker with as well.

No I'm not proclaiming it's any good yet.. just impressed now, that I can use it LOL

will have the verdict on Cm in a few :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-23-2007, 12:59 AM,
CM runs fine with it.