• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modsluts Unite!!
10-12-2007, 01:40 AM,
Modsluts Unite!!
Asthere has been a lot of talk about modding etc Ive decided to open this thread in the hope other members will share mods they like with the rest of the community.

Below is my newest addition. Its Vossie's SU-76M available over at cmmods.

[Image: SU76M.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2007, 11:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2007, 11:31 AM by Fubar.)
RE: Modsluts Unite!!
Just how many pictures do you want me to spam this with. :whis:

Where to begin.....my current CMBO fav is this Firefly.

[Image: 001-11.jpg]

Can we get a special ModSluts medal for being so deranged ?

cheers
10-12-2007, 11:57 AM,
Or another couple of current CMBB favs....

[Image: 001-20.jpg]

cheers
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM,
Well you'll need to tell people what they are so if they like them th can go and download them themselves.
10-14-2007, 03:21 AM,
Fubar was it you that gave me the mod for the artillery .wavs that made a sweet whistling noise as they landed and exploded??
10-14-2007, 03:53 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Fubar was it you that gave me the mod for the artillery .wavs that made a sweet whistling noise as they landed and exploded??

Yes.....guilty as charged, although i didn't give you explosion sounds just the incoming whistle noise. The two sounds are separate .wav files. Do you need them again ?

And those mods are....

HT with flag is by AndrewTF and the Sherman and PzIII are by MikeyD.

cheers
10-14-2007, 04:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 04:23 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
THE POS CRATER MOD

Some craters in CM are 'unreal' craters and give no cover in CM even though they look exactly like real craters.
So you have to tell which is which by selecting a unit, hit 'L' and cursor over the crater. if it reads 'crater', its real.
Alternatively use my stunning Crater Mod as in these pics, to tell at a glance which are real and which are unreal.
(Incidentally real craters give exactly the same cover as foxholes)

PIC 1 (unmodded) -
The squad wants to run into a crater but he doesn't know which are the real ones..
[Image: crater2.jpg]

PIC 2 (modded) -
With my mod the 'unreal' craters are just flat brown circles with no hole in the middle, and the squad knows they'll provide no cover at all, so he knows he'll have to run for the real ones with the hole in the middle.
(incidentally you can also drive AFV's over the unreals, knowing they won't slow or bog you)
[Image: craters1.jpg]

(contact me and i'll send the mod, it works for cmbb and cmak)
10-16-2007, 04:09 AM,
yes can you send the whistle mod .wavs over... have to say I did like them.
10-16-2007, 08:24 AM,
Bootie Wrote:yes can you send the whistle mod .wavs over... have to say I did like them.

Incoming........and don't forget they are good for BB, AK, ETO, Bulge and Normandie.

cheers
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM,
Great.!!

thanks