• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Requiem for the dead...
11-13-2007, 01:40 AM,
A Requiem for the dead...
This is just to let you all know that my turn rates will be falling to whatever I can get done in about an hour everyday. Considering I am involved in over 10 CS and CM games, that may lead to some considerable lag times.

I have a formidable amount of work to do over the next 2 months and must enter my professorial domain of long days burning the candle at both ends and cannot afford distractions.

My apologies to all affected, and although it may take clear through winter to finish some games, they will be done.

Cheers!

Leto

P.S. Death to all those who oppose me, etc. etc.
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2007, 05:58 AM,
RE: A Requiem for the dead...
*hirr*Leto Wrote:This is just to let you all know that my turn rates will be falling to whatever I can get done in about an hour everyday. Considering I am involved in over 10 CS and CM games, that may lead to some considerable lag times.

I have a formidable amount of work to do over the next 2 months and must enter my professorial domain of long days burning the candle at both ends and cannot afford distractions.

My apologies to all affected, and although it may take clear through winter to finish some games, they will be done.

Cheers!

Leto

P.S. Death to all those who oppose me, etc. etc.

You can just surrender to me if you're that worried about me publicly whupping you. No need to slink off Colonel T-style in the middle of the game...

:P
Quote this message in a reply