• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Walkure
11-18-2007, 11:36 PM,
Flare for Walkure
Yo Bud.

In all the confusion of my HD crashing I have become confused about where we are at turn wise. According to the files I have and looking at sent folders, you owe me turn penultimate 46. If you have not received pen45 please say. I will resend it anyway after posting this.

Cheers

FH.
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2007, 12:15 PM,
RE: Flare for Walkure
Ben

The problem is that even if i did send you a confirmation e-mail you wouldn't get it. because your not getting my turns. set up your e-mail to so that it request a return receipt. Please remember i 99% of the time i respond straight away. so if you haven't heard from me in two days something is amiss.

Juan
11-22-2007, 01:51 PM,
I haven't heard from you either Dr Death. I have resent our last turn a few times now.
11-22-2007, 07:48 PM,
Walkure Wrote:Ben

The problem is that even if i did send you a confirmation e-mail you wouldn't get it. because your not getting my turns. set up your e-mail to so that it request a return receipt. Please remember i 99% of the time i respond straight away. so if you haven't heard from me in two days something is amiss.

Juan

I have to send to you via a yahoo mail address and that dosnt do turn reciepts:hissy:
11-23-2007, 05:20 PM,
Rich

i just resennt my move. you know better then that. same day or something is wrong.

Juan