• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DARs I'd like to see...
12-25-2007, 02:10 AM,
DARs I'd like to see...
I have enjoyed following RNL Tiger and Jobu88 in their current DAR. Here's my "Christmas list" of DARs I'd like to see:

Battle of most all-time blitz wins:
Red Devil (383 wins) vs Phil Davies (373 wins) - two time-tested successful veterans squaring off.

Battle of all-time Blitz win% AND all-time ELO leaders (inactive):
McIvan (84-3-7) vs MadoX (96-5-7) - these guys are both inactive players now but ooooooooooooh how cool would it be to draw them out for a showdown?? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'd watch this one on pay-per-view.

Battle of current ELO leaders:
Colonel Talvela (ELO-2404) vs [Hirr] Leto (ELO-2394) - This would be awesome - Yes, I know Leto has left the club but I bet he still reads the boards... ;)

This would fill the seats:
Walkure (220-129-87) vs Herroberst (300-194-88) - the Current all-time ladder champion battles the most dangerous threat to his throne

Other cool matchups:
Mattponk(FGM) (86-17-9) vs Lord Bane (FGM) (92-13-8)
Scrat (51-8-5) vs Baron von Snafu ( (41-8-4)
Owl (186-53-22) vs Fritz the Moose (74-15-23)
Graves Registration (20-1-1) vs Kenny (11-0-2)
Skeld (39-9-6) vs Scrat (51-8-5)
Comivet (8-1-0) vs RNL Tiger (6-1-1)
Green Hornet (103-36-19) vs Moondog (FGM) (95-32-29)
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2007, 03:28 AM,
RE: DARs I'd like to see...
Phil and I are on our 110th matchup of CM with my stats being
58W 17D 34L against him.. I can assure you we've played nearly every imaginable QB setup there could be made LOL

We're currently doing Italians and Brits in 1940 and it's a real mess..

Problem with doing the DARs is time tho especially now, perhaps for our next one I'll see we can't do something
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-25-2007, 07:28 AM,
I'm in to take on Walkure but I think there is a technical problem with his emails getting to me through comcast. Always happy to take a challenge from the ladder leaders when they have time.
12-25-2007, 08:18 AM,
Der Kuenstler Wrote:Battle of current ELO leaders:
Colonel Talvela (ELO-2404) vs [Hirr] Leto (ELO-2394) - This would be awesome - Yes, I know Leto has left the club but I bet he still reads the boards... ;)

Leto and I already did one DAR. He beat me convincingly.

We actually started the rematch, but I had to step away from CM for a bit. I plan on getting that game going after the first of the year (if my real life doesnt get any worse than it is now), and I plan on doing my side of the DAR. I am sure Leto wont be doing his side.
12-25-2007, 08:42 AM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:Leto and I already did one DAR. He beat me convincingly.

hmmm - I'll have to look for that one - thanks...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift