• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent wanted - 3000 pt ME
03-28-2008, 01:10 AM,
Opponent wanted - 3000 pt ME
I need a Russian opponent for this CMBB setup. This is on an imported map - I tweaked it for balance but have not played on it - Sept. of '44. This map is not large but has an abundant mix of cover, roads, and hills. 27+ turns, overcast, cool.

To add some interest I've given each side an elite Panther. (imported in the editor) Unrestricted forces. (I didn't get any tigers)

If interested I will send you the setup and the map to look at before choosing your forces.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2008, 01:15 AM,
RE: Opponent wanted - 3000 pt ME
I'm near to finish one 3k game and could be play another even 3k unrestricted it's bit too hardcore for me but I guess I could take a look at the map.
03-28-2008, 06:43 AM,
it was too hilly for sissimo - anybody else want to take a look?
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
03-28-2008, 08:55 AM,
play with me!
Send turn.
03-29-2008, 12:23 PM,
I'm game and can turn around 5-7 turns a week. Send it over.
03-29-2008, 01:22 PM,
Laupniv - I already sent that one to Titidinca but will send you something similar with map this weekend...