• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sex and CM
05-01-2008, 08:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2008, 08:42 AM by RedDevil.)
Sex and CM
Is there some sort of perversion with sexual type references when dealing with CM?

I've stared this game down quite a bit and it does absolutely nothing for me... or my wife...

So can we try and keep the topics and comments related to CM and war related rather than mucking up the forums with sexual related banter?

I know it's a hard thing to keep your wits about you for some folks here, but I have kids who read threads over my shoulder at times and it's very inappropriate and there's nothing like this type of chatter present on any other forums at the Blitz.
So, is it too much to ask that we try and bring this forum up to the levels of respectability those other forums display on a daily basis?

Sex, drugs, religion, and politics have no place here at TheBlitz when used freely as daily talk. Discussions involving such topics are better contained as the topics are exposed more in advance and any inappropriateness would be known before hand, allowing for a more discreet viewing awareness.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2008, 02:24 AM,
RE: Sex and CM
Guys, in relation to this post I have now received several complaints from members explaining there dislike of the current trend of posting sexual references within posts and echoing RedDevils opinions.

As such I have no choice but to ask you guys to tone the posts down considerably. From now on any sexual references, political references, drug references or religious references will be immediately deleted.

Im as guilty as others when it comes to making innuendo laced comments so I apologise if I have offended anybody.

Lets keep this fourm a forum for wargaming and wargaming alone. A haven where anyone can walk in and not be embarrassed by reading some of the posts that have recently started appearing.
Quote this message in a reply