• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

All the scenario's you ever wanted!
03-31-2009, 02:52 AM,
Thumbs_Up  All the scenario's you ever wanted!
Alte der Fritz has uploaded all the AK+BB scenario's to the Scenario Depot II (thanks Gary!). This should keep everyone busy for a year or two :)

Link to the scenario depot II
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2009, 04:53 AM,
RE: All the scenario's you ever wanted!
Excellent news, should be enough to keep everyone busy for a little while, anyhow.
04-01-2009, 01:11 AM,
What do you mean all?

All from where?
04-01-2009, 01:18 AM,
Fullhouse Wrote:What do you mean all?

All from where?

um.... read my message again slowly so this time you will spot the link :rolleyes:
04-01-2009, 05:21 AM,
Yes I followed the link and it takes you to the SD2 which I know all about.

No need for the sarcastic response, its a simple question.

Where have all the scenarios been uploaded from?

Also the link dosnt take you to any kind of explanation just some random posts in the SD forum some of which allude to the fact that some scenarios have been uploaded but dont give any info about it.

Im not asking for rocket science just one sentence.
04-01-2009, 05:57 AM,
@Fullhouse - just search for "scenario pack" or look to the left, column "newest CMBB scenarios". All scens are grouped acording to season - summer 44, inter 42-43, etc. They were originally packed by "philipe in exile" an year or so ago. Strongly recomend them.
04-01-2009, 06:14 AM,
Fullhouse Wrote:Yes I followed the link and it takes you to the SD2 which I know all about.

so why post your message?

No need for the sarcastic response, its a simple question.

I mentioned the scenario depot and I also gave a link to it, hence my second post!

Where have all the scenarios been uploaded from?

I'm not going to explain it all in detail. You can download the lists and scenario packs from the scenario depot. You can also post a message on the board to Alte Der Fritz with your questions :)

Also the link dosnt take you to any kind of explanation just some random posts in the SD forum some of which allude to the fact that some scenarios have been uploaded but dont give any info about it.

do a scenario designer search for Alte Der Fritz. This will list all the packs he has uploaded so far.

Im not asking for rocket science just one sentence.

and all I was attempting to do was draw attention to the recently uploaded scenario packs and lists so other CM players can download and enjoy them. Not rocket science eh? :)