• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Customized Ladder Image?
11-03-2009, 10:30 AM,
Customized Ladder Image?
Not that I really need or want to, but how do you get a customized image for the Ladder? Images for these forum posts I understand. But just curious about how you do something different for the Ladder image than what is offered as a normal selection. :chin:
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2009, 01:38 PM,
RE: Customized Ladder Image?
I do not think there are customized ladder images since the images would affect how the layout of the ladder is displayed. Different sizes and resolutions would make the rows hard to read.

IIRC there is no tool for uploading custom ladder images. With over 6,000 members even 10% of them wanting this would keep the staff over worked and underpaid. :cheeky:

Now that said, have you visited the New Blitz forum? Raz has not finalized the ladder views, yet.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
11-05-2009, 03:50 AM,
Surely these are custom-made images on the CM Ladder, and not from the standard sets to choose from!

BTW....not really sure where the new Blitz forum is.......

Attached Files
.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 170.76 KB / Downloads: 15)
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
11-05-2009, 08:56 AM,
I had Randy put mine in a long time ago - I imagine if you send steel god your pic with your request he will know how to do it...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift