• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Raz Atoth
11-24-2009, 09:05 AM,
Flare for Raz Atoth
hey mate, just checking you are getting my emails ?

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2009, 05:38 AM,
RE: Flare for Raz Atoth
Yes,i am:)
Sorry for the delay,you should get a turn by tomorrow cheers
Send this user an email
12-09-2009, 07:49 PM,
c_Question Mark  RE: Flare for Raz Atoth
I know you want to stave off the pain of victory .. but I must have closure... !

did you get my last file ? ....
12-10-2009, 05:00 AM,
Hey raz, not had a file from you in a while either, i'm not in any rush to get these completed but we're supposed to be playing each other in the little saturn tourney. Shall we abandon the saturn battle as the battle we are supposed to be playing is already being played twice and it looks like neither of us have the time for this right now.

Cheers
12-11-2009, 08:56 PM,
Same thing with me Raz. Have you received any of my e-Mail messages?
12-12-2009, 08:21 AM,
Joonny Wrote:Hey raz, not had a file from you in a while either, i'm not in any rush to get these completed but we're supposed to be playing each other in the little saturn tourney. Shall we abandon the saturn battle as the battle we are supposed to be playing is already being played twice and it looks like neither of us have the time for this right now.

Cheers

I was under the impression you were the one who was supposed to start the setup for saturn?Hopefully i'm not mistaken ;)
Send this user an email
12-12-2009, 08:29 AM,
Yeah raz you're right. It caught me at a bad time in the run up to assignment hand in time at uni, last hand in is on monday then i only go in when i want to so i'll have much more time.

If you think we can finish it in time let me know and i'll get you a setup on tues
12-12-2009, 08:42 AM,
I guess we can Big Grin Please do send me the setup when you have a spare moment cheers
Send this user an email
12-12-2009, 08:52 AM,
Great will do, might have to do a chunk of it TCP/IP , think the other games are about 1/3 of the way through but we'll sort that out later