• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBN Operation
04-16-2011, 10:56 PM,
CMBN Operation
I will be running a multiplayer CMBN operation later this year depending on the release and CMBN and i am looking for participants.

Obviously the games community need to test CMBN as there will no doubt be bugs and forthcoming patches so i intend to wait and see how the new release performs before announcing any firm dates for this project.

However once i am happy with the rules i will make my website open to the public for purposes of recruitment and general feedback.

Im using JohnTillers Normandy 44 game for the strategical layer and CMBN for tactical combat resolution.

Other players need not own or be familiar with the N44 game as the Admin will be the only one eligable to move the units strategically in the N44 game.

However the teams will have access to all the relevant maps and N44 game data so they will be adequately equipped to relay their units movement orders to the Admin for him to manouver the units on the N44 opertional map.

Thank You,

mash
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2011, 07:55 PM,
RE: CMBN Omaha to St Lo Operation
I'm interested. I can't and won't play N44, but I'll be a part of your campaign as a German.
04-22-2011, 04:39 AM,
Interesting concept. I'm interested as well.
04-23-2011, 12:06 AM,
(04-21-2011, 07:55 PM)FragerZ Wrote: I'm interested. I can't and won't play N44, but I'll be a part of your campaign as a German.

(04-22-2011, 04:39 AM)enigma6584 Wrote: Interesting concept. I'm interested as well.

Thanks for the reply, at the moment im going through a rewriting stage after getting a lot of feedback from the Battlefront Forum so ive locked my site, but as the game wont be starting until CMBN has been tried and tested there is plenty of time for me to refine my system so i will contact you when the site is open for public viewing again.