• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Centurion Medal - 2nd Class
01-13-2012, 10:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2012, 10:04 AM by Mad Baron.)
Centurion Medal - 2nd Class
Just looking through my stats, I see I joined back in 2002...so, 10 years this year now!? I've played at a slower rate, 1 or 2 games at a time usually, and since it seems to take 2-3 months to complete an average game I only complete around 10-11 games a year. (Plus, I didn't compete on the Ladder at all for around 1 year several years ago, which slowed my rate some.)

3 games going right now with 1 nearly finished, and 89 logged so far. 100 games completed for the Centurion-2nd Class Medal is within my grasp this year -- a goal I've been shooting for. (100 games, 10 years -- it has a certain ring to it!) ;)

That said, I'd like to start lining up about 3 more games to start in the next week or so. I would like QB Probes, 1000 pts, AI picks the forces--CMBB, BO, or AK. (If you're in Boot Camp, you will get no worse than a Minor Loss, or whatever highest victory level you achieve.) Thank you 3

.......:new year2:

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2012, 06:47 PM,
RE: Centurion Medal - 2nd Class
(01-13-2012, 10:02 AM)Mad Baron Wrote: Just looking through my stats, I see I joined back in 2002...so, 10 years this year now!? I've played at a slower rate, 1 or 2 games at a time usually, and since it seems to take 2-3 months to complete an average game I only complete around 10-11 games a year. (Plus, I didn't compete on the Ladder at all for around 1 year several years ago, which slowed my rate some.)

3 games going right now with 1 nearly finished, and 89 logged so far. 100 games completed for the Centurion-2nd Class Medal is within my grasp this year -- a goal I've been shooting for. (100 games, 10 years -- it has a certain ring to it!) ;)

That said, I'd like to start lining up about 3 more games to start in the next week or so. I would like QB Probes, 1000 pts, AI picks the forces--CMBB, BO, or AK. (If you're in Boot Camp, you will get no worse than a Minor Loss, or whatever highest victory level you achieve.) Thank you 3

.......:new year2:

Last I heard from Andre was after is Son's wedding and then is PC packed up, and that was some time ago......
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply