• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Question...
08-17-2013, 02:59 AM,
A Question...
Dear Staff,

Is it allowed to announce CMx1 Tournaments from other wargames clubs? The reason why I ask is that the CMx1 community is broken down a great part because of the new CMBN. Now it´s harder for "die hards" as me to find enough participants for CMx1 (Tournaments).
So I thought, maybe it´s a good idea to merge the remaining CMx1 players for Tournaments if they want to participate.

Greetings :)
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 09:17 PM,
RE: A Question...
Hey yuo are back!
Sure post it here, the more CM tournaments, the better!!!
Greets Owl
08-19-2013, 04:19 AM,
RE: A Question...
Eh, Yep??? Didn´t You get an e-mail from me about I´m back? I wrote one to all my opponents and friends. But be it as it may - Yes, I´m back - with little restrictions from time to time. :)

OK, the tournament I´m speaking of is the FFT at FGM. That´s my next project and concepted as monthly battle feast.
FFT stands for "Fast & Furious Tournament". The maps are about 640 x 640m max. Turn number varies from 15 to 30 depending on what scenario is played.
The scenarios follow the years of war. That means we start 1939 and finish 1945. Seven scenarios are to play - Warsaw, France, Wake Island, Cholm, Kursk, Pegasus, Rhine).
They are ficticious battles.
The tournament starts after the current King of the Ring is finished - about a month or so.
More info can be found in the CMx1 section at FGM.
So far the Warsaw scenario is tested successfully and France is ongoing. France seems to be a real battle mess (as is intended) and already from the first few turns on it´s a gory thing.

That for now! Will hold You informed about the tournament.

Greetings :)

P.S.: Maybe I should post that better under the Tournament Thread here?