• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Appreciation Gentlemen
01-04-2007, 11:23 PM,
Appreciation Gentlemen
I would like to say thank you to all you guys who give up a lot of there time, and give us hours of pleasure playing CMBB CMAK CMBO.

Yes I mean the Scenario makers...Lets hear it for those Gentlemen.

Well done lads

Cheers Ted

Age is Wisdom

Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2007, 11:25 PM,
RE: Appreciation Gentlemen
I cant thank them enough HedgeHog... since the release of the H2H section they have provided the Blitz with some cracking scenarios. I tip my hat to Millard, Huib, FredRocker and Koen to name but a few.

Good work guys.

Bootie
01-05-2007, 01:13 AM,
The amount of detail and hard work that these guys put in is amazing. Eek

Top work all and keep up the good work......please. Big Grin

cheers
01-05-2007, 09:31 PM,
In addition show your appreciation by going to H2H and find an opponent to playtest the scenarios with. There are some cracking scenarios there and it really helps the guys to get comments on how the game played out (plus you get bonus ladder points:) )
01-06-2007, 12:31 AM,

Good Suggestion Elltee
01-06-2007, 04:19 AM,
May I on behalf of the CM scenario designers say a BIG thank to Hedgehog and others who realise the amount of work we put in to bring you the scenarios! :)
The hardest working scenario designers are the ones who bring out historical ones. Months spent combing through books and websites trying to find the correct OOB's and maps, only to have the CM editor limit the designer to what he can actually put into the scenario.
Blinking hard enough trying to convert the Talonsoft scenarios to CM so I take my dented steel helmet off to the historical scenario designers cheers
And guys, you can show your thanks by reviewing the scenarios and if you have enough time, help play test them here or at the Proving grounds.
And before I end this note, a shamless plug for my next H2H scenario, the Talonsoft West Front, 'Still full of fight' is progressing nicely and will be posted to the H2H section once the rough edges are smoothed out :)
01-06-2007, 05:25 AM,
I agree with what Bob (BritishTommy) Millard said !!!!cheers

Scrumpies all around....

That is all...
***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email