• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Der Kuenstler is back....
08-12-2007, 01:38 AM,
Der Kuenstler is back....
Well, guys, I'm tired of whipping the clueless "Medieval Total War II" AI and am ready to take on a REASONABLE number of games. (I know - it always starts like that.)

I'd like to play a few 3000 pt MEs or large scenarios to knock the dust off and try to right my sorry 1-10 record for the last 6 months.

I would would also like to post a new avatar and member page picture but have managed to bungle that trying myself. I attempted to contact Raz-atoth about it, but he may be out of town. Any help with that would be appreciated.

I will look at anything you send or send you something - whatever works for you.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2007, 01:45 AM,
RE: Der Kuenstler is back....
Welcome back DK.

If you think that the AI in MTW2 is bad wait until you try CMSF. Big Grin

cheers
08-12-2007, 03:44 AM,
Welcome back! You can send me a scenario, i wil select side, mirrored also fine for me.

greets Owl
08-12-2007, 10:38 PM,
OK thanks to Randy who helped me with the new pics - still need more games, though...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
08-13-2007, 04:41 AM,
Welcome back DK.
08-13-2007, 05:18 AM,
Der Kuenstler Wrote:OK thanks to Randy who helped me with the new pics - still need more games, though...

Can't help you with a game, but have a clickie...
08-13-2007, 06:38 AM,
Der Kuenstler Wrote:I attempted to contact Raz-atoth about it, but he may be out of town. Any help with that would be appreciated.
Nice to see you back in action DK.Send a setup over here as well.
Btw,i didn't got any message from you.Are you sure you used [email protected]?
Send this user an email
08-13-2007, 10:40 AM,
Raz - good to hear from you - I may not have used that address - anyway - I'll look for something to send...