• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

For those who don't like CMSF, maybe this game is for you.
08-23-2007, 03:58 AM,
RE: For those who don't like CMSF, maybe this game is for you.
Fubar Wrote:
jomni Wrote:I have COI. Craw of Death is somewhat solved.
But will CCM use the COI fixes?
Now that is the question.

Is CoI any good? I was thinking of buying it but funds are in short supply and i didn't know if it was worth it at the moment.

cheers

My mate bought COI and said it was just a rehash of the original Close Combat game with SOME improvements, but not worth buying if you have the originals.:angry:

The only real benefit, like with all matrix games now, is that is was a digital download so need to swap disks.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2007, 04:31 AM,
I do have all the originals somewhere, i'll have to dig them out the archives and try them. ;)

cheers
08-23-2007, 10:53 PM,
Please don't slap me for asking this but, what is the 'crawl of death'? It sounds like the plague. :conf:
08-23-2007, 10:58 PM,
DanCleary Wrote:Please don't slap me for asking this but, what is the 'crawl of death'? It sounds like the plague. :conf:

The crawl of death is when you order your troops to move, they come unde fire and drop to their knees and try to crawl VERY SLOWLY away from the bullets, making them nice and easy bullet magnets !:)
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-23-2007, 11:50 PM,
Ok. I have seen this. I didn't know it had a name. Thanks. :pirate: