• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DEY-Romania Attacks E2
11-20-2007, 04:20 AM,
DEY-Romania Attacks E2
Hi All, just joined up yesterday, thought I'd say hello.

Also maybe pass along a battle suggestion or two your way. I just finished playing this Romania Attacks E2 battle as the Allies versus the Computer controlled Axis player which makes me think it would be very suitable for H2H play. So if your looking for something a little different then plain German versus Soviet battles maybe ya could give a try sometime and let me and us know how it play's out for ya.

Also if your looking for a Hungarian versus Romanian H2H battle take a look at DEY-Transylvania E1.

I noticed DEY-The King Has Arrived has been played here before, in case anyone may be interested I've reworked this battle somewhat and renamed it DEY-Desperate Measures E1.
This is also the case with DEY-Op Konrad 2 E1 this battle has been reworked and renamed as DEY-Op Konrad III E1.
Also any scenarios of my that are at the TSDII site right now have been all reworked to a degree from the ones that were at the old TSD, for sure improved briefings.

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2007, 04:25 AM,
RE: DEY-Romania Attacks E2
Using the minor powers is a fun change of pace every now and then! John B50 and I are playing a small QB, ME with Hungary vs. Romania right now! Interesting to see the different weaponry!!

cheers
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
11-20-2007, 06:01 AM,
RE: DEY-Romania Attacks E2
Welcome,
nice to have you here mate.

Love your work - and I do have a lot of it on my harddrive!!