• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interested in tcp/ip games? List here
03-27-2008, 02:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2008, 04:34 AM by ppargen.)
Interested in tcp/ip games? List here
If you are interested in playing tcp/ip and have a few hours you can squeeze in weekly then how about dropping your name in the hat here along with available time slots for me and others who are interested in tcp/ip play to contact you.
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2008, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2008, 02:28 AM by ppargen.)
RE: Interested in tcp/ip games? List here
Evenings and weekends CST GMT - 5:00 Please use the message feature of this site to contact me. CMBB, CMBO, CMAK
My personal preference is to play as Germany June or July of 1942. I am open to later dates in the war as well and playing other countries either American, British, or Russian. I will play offense, defense, or a meeting engagement. I prefer unrestricted with agreed upon game settings, but will play other also.
03-27-2008, 09:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2008, 09:03 AM by Bootie.)
RE: Interested in tcp/ip games? List here
Over at the FGM we have a few guys who play online... they use hamachi... pop over and see if any of them would like to arrange a date so to speak.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=90

Despite only a couple listing there names I know Wigam, Lord Bane, MGK, Reanoe, Warhammer11a, HedgeHog and myself have all played recently online.

Its a start for you anyway.