• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB v1.03 - Purchasing units
03-22-2009, 09:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2009, 02:18 AM by Sisu.)
CMBB v1.03 - Purchasing units
When 'Allow Human' and i get to the screen where you purchase those; i actually went over the allowed pts, but when i try remove some units, i hear the windows sound - ding and nothing happens, except when i ALT+Tab to see if my thoughts were true, which were, for i found an error saying something and when i close it, the game crashes/shuts-down.

What, this is a bug or something?

Edit: Now, it did it again, in middle of the game! Some Unhandled Exception, which after comes that the program has done some error and it then shuts the game... :(

Not taking games yet..
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2009, 05:32 AM,
RE: CMBB v1.03 - Purchasing units
I'm not sure why your game crashes but the "error" sound you hear when deleting some units from the purchase screen is normal. You can't delete organic stuff - ie plt or some MG from a coy or remove one tank from a tank plt.

Ps: it would be helpfull to tell your comp specs, especially what Windoze you use.
03-23-2009, 09:10 AM,
Windows 2000 Professional.

Not taking games yet..
03-24-2009, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2009, 11:55 AM by Combat Wombat.)
with purchasing .. you aren't trying to remove an individual unit from a company , for example?

CW
03-25-2009, 05:07 AM,
Combat Wombat Wrote:with purchasing .. you aren't trying to remove an individual unit from a company , for example?

CW

Maybe i was... that's not the problem, it's the error it shows and then shuts the game. Could this had caused the error? But what about the one that occured during a game?

Not taking games yet..
03-26-2009, 10:29 AM,
hmmm ... I think that might be a little too techy for moi? dunno