• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents Sought
07-02-2010, 09:55 AM,
Opponents Sought
I'm a new member looking to get some battle experience. I'm unfamiliar with Quick Battle set up, so would prefer to play a few scenarios until I get up to speed. I'm happy to play as the Axis or the Allies. I have both CMBB and CMAK. Any other newcomers out there fancy a match?
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2010, 04:31 PM,
RE: Opponents Sought
(07-02-2010, 09:55 AM)Caligula.Rex Wrote: I'm a new member looking to get some battle experience. I'm unfamiliar with Quick Battle set up, so would prefer to play a few scenarios until I get up to speed. I'm happy to play as the Axis or the Allies. I have both CMBB and CMAK. Any other newcomers out there fancy a match?

Any scenario you want! ( CMAK or CMBB )

[email protected]

cheers
07-02-2010, 08:12 PM,
(07-02-2010, 09:55 AM)Caligula.Rex Wrote: I'm a new member looking to get some battle experience. I'm unfamiliar with Quick Battle set up, so would prefer to play a few scenarios until I get up to speed. I'm happy to play as the Axis or the Allies. I have both CMBB and CMAK. Any other newcomers out there fancy a match?

im new to and willing to play cmbb come from australia will be on next 48 hrs
07-03-2010, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2010, 07:42 AM by Caligula.Rex.)
(07-02-2010, 08:12 PM)massena20 Wrote:

im new to and willing to play cmbb come from australia will be on next 48 hrs

What is your email, massena20? I'll send you a setup and we can get started.
I've had a great response to this post. Four people have contacted me already. As I'm new to the site I think that should be enough for the moment. I don't want to accept any more challenges and find myself unable to devote enough attention to them. This is a great site.