• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Factories Versus Heavy Buildings
09-11-2010, 09:31 AM,
Factories Versus Heavy Buildings
Just watched my German opponent collapse a factory section using STUG 75mm. Didn't know 75s were that powerful. Would this work against a heavy building as well? Are factories weaker heavy buildings because of the open interiors, not as many supporting walls? Or, a fluke?
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2010, 10:48 AM,
RE: Factories Versus Heavy Buildings
Yes. It works against all structures in the game.

The heavier the structure the more fire that's required to alter it's structural integrity. The larger the caliber weapon the more damage that's done to the structure you're firing at.

When firing at structures, bridges in particular, pick a specific spot. Don't just fire at the entire structure. They will collapse much easier that way.

Good Hunting.

MR
09-13-2010, 02:08 PM,
RE: Factories Versus Heavy Buildings
(09-11-2010, 09:31 AM)captainkije Wrote: Just watched my German opponent collapse a factory section using STUG 75mm. Didn't know 75s were that powerful. Would this work against a heavy building as well? Are factories weaker heavy buildings because of the open interiors, not as many supporting walls? Or, a fluke?

Make sure you have shift 'G' on, since you're most likely dealing with the church complex in Brest Litovsk, eh. You'll see that the buildings are in various levels of damage and some are not.
So it is possible for a 75mm to take down a heavy building i.e. heavily damaged factory , with one direct hit, eh?

It would be most beneficial to the scenario designer if feed back were sent direct. Not required but just a courtesy.
Send this user an email