• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Productions Monday Update
12-19-2006, 09:19 AM,
H2H Productions Monday Update
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2006, 10:20 AM,
RE: H2H Productions Monday Update
I just submitted a report for Winter Dawn. Completed it yesterday and expect you will have a second report from my opponent. How do you determine if a scenario needs some fine tuning. I suppose it takes several players sending in a report to see if they share comments.
cheers
12-19-2006, 04:28 PM,
USS Wyoming as the attacker pressed my defenses to the limits in Winter Dawn...a very well balanced scenerio i think....and we battled to a draw. I posted my game report tonite. And...I see that Wyo has already thrown down the gauntlet to try out Damnation next. I am looking forward to another good battle and testing another scenerio!

-Face
12-19-2006, 05:46 PM,
Enjoy - 'Damnation' is a very interesting scenario
12-19-2006, 11:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2006, 11:48 PM by Soldier.)
RE:��H2H Productions Monday Update
12-20-2006, 01:02 AM,
USS Wyoming Wrote:How do you determine if a scenario needs some fine tuning. I suppose it takes several players sending in a report to see if they share comments.
cheers

The scenario publisher receives the scores and the report and then determines what fine tuning to make. In scenarios that I have tested, I have provided the designer a running account of comments over the course of the test. It's up to the designer to keep good notes and refine the scenario to pass the H2H criteria.

Schacht
12-20-2006, 08:03 AM,
I've never tested a game before and am not sure how to do it, but would like to test one with someone if they can get it started...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-20-2006, 09:00 AM,
Der Kuenstler Wrote:I've never tested a game before and am not sure how to do it, but would like to test one with someone if they can get it started...

DK, I'll send you a setup over the next couple of days.

Schacht
12-20-2006, 11:42 PM,
OK sounds cool...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift