• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Vehicles, crews, and victory points
01-11-2007, 03:03 PM,
Vehicles, crews, and victory points
So I've been trying to figure out the particulars of how victory point scoring works, on the theory that knowing how the score works in a game can't but help your chances of winning, and I stumbled across this interesting fact (which may, for all I know, be common knowledge):

If you kill a vehicle and the crew dies with it, you get victory points equal to the purchase cost of the vehicle. If the crew bails and then gets eliminated, you get additional points. For instance, in one test, detroying a panzer gets you 141 points, killing the crew with it gets you 172 points.

Do with that what you will.
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2007, 03:43 PM,
RE: Vehicles, crews, and victory points
I will hole your vehicles and then gun down your crews as they crawl from their death trap. That's what I'll do with it. ;)
01-11-2007, 04:32 PM,
See, now that's just mean. I don't even have any vehicles. Unless you consider a V-2 rocket and a really big rubber band a vehicle.
01-12-2007, 02:45 AM,
So if you capture the crew, that should be even more points....I think.
01-12-2007, 02:56 AM,
And you get even more points if you capture the crew... make them wear lederhosen and slap each others butts while singing Lili Marlene in falsetto.
01-12-2007, 04:17 AM,
RE:��Vehicles, crews, and victory points
Bootie Wrote:And you get even more points if you capture the crew... make them wear lederhosen and slap each others butts while singing Lili Marlene in falsetto.

You can do that?!!!Eek Actually, come to think of it, I do recall seeing some BDSM bmp's for Waffen SS over at COMMODS!