• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HSG KC Lt Oberloskamp......spoilers involved.
03-04-2007, 09:53 AM,
HSG KC Lt Oberloskamp......spoilers involved.
Just lately i've started playing single player scenarios against the AI in a vain attempt to hone my rather flabby CM skills. After a couple of rather boring QB's i started looking on TSD2 for good AI scenarios. I was surprised to see that many have no score at all, despite multiple downloads, so i'm starting to work my way through a few of the unscored ones.

Anyway thats enough rambling i just wanted to bring to your attention a marvelous scenario called HSG KC Lt Oberloskamp by Mad Russian, it's based on a real event where this guy won his Knights Cross....i'm not surprised, it's got to be the most intense single player game i've played so far. I saved the day right at the end with a counter attack involving some very nasty street fighting using flamethrowers and satchel charges, real Eastern Front stuff. Big Grin

Here's a few pics, but be aware that if you intend playing this they may spoil things for you so think before clicking. ;)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/M...PEG003.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/M...PEG002.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/M...PEG001.jpg

It's hard to believe so much carnage is caused by a handful of German AFV's....they used up every single round they had. Eek

Do you guys have any good single player scenarios that you recommend?

TTFN
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2007, 11:26 AM,
RE: HSG KC Lt Oberloskamp......spoilers involved.
Give "TankodesskyGerVsAI" a try. It is at TSDII. I guarantee an intense fight. It has two ratings so far but can certainly use more.
Have fun, Von Schwendeman
03-04-2007, 11:28 AM,
So that's why I haven't recieved a file from you:hissy:
03-04-2007, 08:37 PM,
There's a few by British Tommy you could try! ;)
Good to see a player willing to step forward and review some scenarios. So good on you mate! :)
03-07-2007, 10:47 AM,
Fubar....again thanks for the review and the great things you have to say about the scenario. Of course all of the other KC scenarios are designed to be fought as vs the AI scenarios as well.

HSG KC Lt Oberloskamp was the first of the series and is still a hard fight!

HSG KC Untstfhr Muehleck is fourth in downloads, second in ratings and has the highest number of reviews done for a CMBB scenario on The Scenario Depot II. So it has proven it's a tough fight as well.

All of mine that are rated only vs the AI should give you a good fight. Whether attacking or defending....yes, the AI can attack! It actually is attacking in HSG KC Lt Oberloskamp.

There are lots of scenario designers that have learned how to make the AI give out a good fight! Check them out at TSDII.

Good Hunting.

MR