• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Well Guess Who is Back?
04-07-2007, 11:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2007, 11:45 AM by Schwerpunkt.)
Well Guess Who is Back?
Ladies!

I have been away for a while, and I am sure I have been sorely missed.

My computer went down and I was using an old computer that could just surf the net. Not good enough to go online and play CM. Well, that is fixed for now. I did check in on occassion and found several things have changed.

-I see there is a new CM, but it has nothing to do with WW2. What a shame...

-I see some of the same folks are here and apparently have not learned their lessons very well.

I will be checking in here and looking for a game or two to get back into the swing of things very soon. I finally have to say that I see another CM website has popped up and some members have gone there. I must warn everyone up front, that I think more will be fleeing this site once my terrible swift sword starts to swing again. That is all.

Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2007, 01:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2007, 11:50 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: Well Guess Who is Back?
Schwerpunkt Wrote:I must warn everyone up front, that I think more will be fleeing this site once my terrible swift sword starts to swing again.

Speaking of fleeing mate,some of the people who signed up for my Pripet Marshes Trophy tourney fled after I sent them the scenario to look at.
Yup, its not for the fainthearted so if you're man enough to step up to the plate send me your mail address and I'll send it to you.
It begins in about a week or so.
Meanwhile read more about it here -
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=39920

PS if anybody else wants in, let me know.. :)
04-08-2007, 02:02 AM,
RE: Well Guess Who is Back?
the best trash talker we'll ever see has returned!

Welcome back Mac, I don't think anyone fears your rubber dagger or rapier wit enough to leave, but nevertheless they'll enjoy the return of Herr McBull and his traveling circus :)

I'm a bit overloaded at the moment, so get some rust worked out and I'll page you when I got an opening, if you so dare challenge the Minions of Hell again.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard