• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hitlers ultimate downfall (OT)
06-11-2007, 08:20 AM,
Hitlers ultimate downfall (OT)
I found this hilarious:

Hitlers game console crises. (warning adult language)

Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2007, 03:43 AM,
RE: Hitlers ultimate downfall (OT)
Fullhouse Wrote:I found this hilarious:

Hitlers game console crises. (warning adult language)

Absolutely brilliant !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-12-2007, 03:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2007, 04:08 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
06-12-2007, 04:07 AM,
Hilarious. My lungs must have taken some serious damage from all the laughing
06-12-2007, 04:45 AM,
POS.. I prefer the comment he makes on the same show about how Goerring reminded him of a pig.

06-12-2007, 05:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2007, 05:13 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Yes, revealing stuff.. :)
In fact I'm surprised other TV companies worldwide haven't got in on the act by commissioning skilled lipreaders to scour thousands of feet of old footage to pick up on what politicians/ generals and other people in the public eye said..
For example when Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin met at the Teheran conference, Churchill glances at Stalin then leans over to say something in Roosevelts ear, making him smile, I wonder what it was?
Perhaps - "I hope you'll nuke that commie s.o.b when the wars over.."

PS -Lipreading also applies to modern times to, for example a news item might show a group of terrorist leaders strolling along chatting among themselves too far for the microphone to pick up, yet an Arabic-speaking lipreader might discover they're saying something like - "ha ha ha, the western infidels will never suspect that our beloved Osama is hiding in their midst disguised as an Elvis impersonator in Vegas"..