• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How do I report this game?
05-25-2007, 12:44 PM,
How do I report this game?
RT Pioneer and I just finished up the scenario "Drive on Skirmanovo 2_1". I didn't realize it was a H2H scenario under development. I'm not sure if Peter knew or not.

Anyway, what do I need to do to report this game? Were we supposed to inform someone we were playing this scenario before we started? Where do we go from here now that we've already completed it?

Thanks,
-GH
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2007, 01:11 PM,
RE: How do I report this game?
In the H2H section there is the ability to give playtest feedback to the designer....you then get ladder points for doing the testing. You shouldn't really be reporting it on the ladder as a victory or defeat, because the scenario is by definition not a finished product ready for ladder play.

If I'm wrong about that I'mm sure I'll soon be corrected :)
05-25-2007, 01:13 PM,
From the H2H Productions section:

Quote:How to test a scenario?

Go to the Scenario development section and choose the game you wish to test a scenario for from the list at the bottom. This in turn will open a page listing all scenarios available for playtest. Download your preferred choice and then click the 'Start testing' button. This will take you to another new screen where you enter the details of who your opponent is. Now go ahead and play the game.

Once the game is completed come back to this section and choose 'Rate scenario' from the options. Fill in the forum and this will be submitted to the H2H section and also the scenario designer who will take on board any pertinent points. At this time the Commander of H2H will also issue you bonus points for concluding a playtest.
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM,
Ivan is right :)

Both of you need to fill out a playtest report to get some points.

it's not hard to do really and it helps get some new stuff out there for everyone's enjoyment!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard