• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H approved scenario - Winter Dawn
09-23-2007, 04:33 AM,
RE: H2H approved scenario - Winter Dawn
Quote:Can you be absolutely certain that your opponent was honest and did not look over your side of the scenario?

if you go that way there's no end to it ofcourse...you can hardly make your opponent sign a contract:chin:

You say 'I give up' but it was my remark that you don't seem to understand.

Quote:So in reality, the best think is to agree that both players study the maps and force size and make up, on both sides. Only now you have a truly balanced player approach to the game.

I really don't get this..where's the surprise..where are the tactics...how can you go wrong?...how can you play neutral when you know everything in advance

it's indeed a discussion without an end so we'll leave it here...

Quote:Bravo.. :)

POS, plz everybody knows and even you should know by now that you're all alone with your ideas on how to play and test.
I'm not going into another endless and pointless discussion with you.

So....Soldier has his idea & I have mine, no harm done Big Grin

K:smoke:
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2007, 10:08 AM,
RE: H2H approved scenario - Winter Dawn
I don't participate in all the play test games of my scenario. I did in some to speed up the process.
When I admitted to that, you raised the issue of balance. Assuming on your part, that I played by allowing or tricking my opponent into playing it blind.
I explained that I've instructed my opponents to study the scenario inside out, in order to balance the play, by making sure both of us were privy to the same exact information, etc..
Now you side stepping the subject matter, by pointing out how blind games are much better, etc. etc.
I know they are and I play them every chance I get..

Let me put it simply, it is OK to participate in your own scenario play testing, as long as you refrain from posting a report of your own on the game at H2H
It is also a fair game providing you insist that your opponent study your scenario thoroughly before game begins..
Why do you have a problem with the above?
Just curious.. :-)
Quote this message in a reply