• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN!
11-13-2007, 05:40 AM,
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN!
herroberst Wrote:Before you all start trying to pick on me over a non issue let it be known that POS knew I had played this before as I explained to him the nature of the scenario and I let him choose the side. That seems fair to me. Moreover, my record of games played is on display for all to see in the Ladder. If POS disagrees, I will delete the game from my record as a win.

My ribbing of POS was completely in jest and I believe he took it that way. Given the response to the ribbing from other players non-solicited I guess I will not do that again in public forum. POS is afterall ultimately very ribbable as you all know.

Herroberst,

Hehe...sorry if I offended you. I thought it was clear that the true target of my comments was POS, not you - the very fact that I was taking you to task for bragging about your win in a scenario you played before in a thread where POS was bragging about his win-loss record in a scenario he had played 22 times was, I thought, ironically funny.

Turns out irony is a tricky concept to convey through typing alone, without being able to convey tone of voice. I thought the winky smiley would do it, but apparently it didn't.

No honest contempt of you was meant in any way at all - I don't think you were doing anything debatable at all. Sorry if it came off the wrong way...

Please try to understand - I've got to keep my pokes at POS deniable now, lest I bring down the wrath of RD on myself, so they're a little more subtle. Just don't tell RD that's what I'm doing, so I can publicly maintain that I have stopped POS-baiting. It'll be our little secret...
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2007, 06:04 AM,
RE: HERROBERST BEATS THE POS STACK AGAIN!
herroberst Wrote:I didn't take your comment that way. Thanks. Lets just drop the subject as not worth the candle so to speak. If you're up for another game send me a file.

Thanks for the challange, but I heve plenty of games currently going on.
Quote this message in a reply