• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Funniest.....thing......Ever
12-09-2007, 04:02 AM,
Funniest.....thing......Ever
Fellas..... If you've ever laughed at the World of Warcraft dorks but then felt guilty, felt that maybe they're not dorks after all, maybe your mental picture of a bunch of hopeless losers was unfair and biased..... this video will clear that up and allow you to mock them with a clear conscience from here on out. Every time I watch this I laugh harder than the previous time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2007, 04:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2007, 04:33 AM by Fubar.)
RE: Funniest.....thing......Ever
Excellent vid.....bit that made me laugh most ????

"Can you give me a number crunch real quick......" Big Grin

Now i don't feel so daft playing TF2. Eek

cheers
12-09-2007, 04:28 AM,
My favorite:

"Oh my God....he just ran in...."
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
12-09-2007, 07:03 AM,
"stick to the plan....stick to the plan" Big Grin :happy: :) Big Grin
12-09-2007, 07:09 AM,
" It's not my fault! "
12-09-2007, 07:47 AM,
This reminds me of the best South Park episode of all time, entitled: "Make Love, Not Warcraft."
12-09-2007, 07:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2007, 07:56 AM by RNL Tiger.)
That was GREAT. :)

All that strategising at the start with their survival chances rated and then just rushed in with no regard to the plan. What was really good though was their reaction when it all went wrong. Hey wait a minute - that all sounds familiar...
12-09-2007, 10:08 AM,
I would imagine that it is a good thing none of us have recorded some of our turn replays with the solo banter that is given to our computer's monitor, as things go bad onscreen.