• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATI Graphics issue
01-08-2008, 05:59 AM,
ATI Graphics issue
Ok, back up and running but am getting the text on a white box issue. So i can not read my ammo, or use the LOS for range ect. , as i can't see the numbers. I have played with the ani-aliasing but to no avail. Anyone have any other tricks that work for the ATI cards. Other then this all is fine.
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2008, 07:32 AM,
RE: ATI Graphics issue
Here is the text fix for the .bmps. Not sure if it will help your problem.
I still have trouble with the save game text screen.
Send this user an email
01-08-2008, 09:22 AM,
Or you can tru with Catalyst Control panel (or ATI settings inside display settings).
All you have to do is to change 3D settings ti "Performance, High Performance, or Balanced". High quality option does not work with all ATI drivers.
01-08-2008, 09:42 AM,
Thanks guys, I tried every combination in the Catalyst for the Graphics card and nothing would work. The "text"fix file link did the job. I will be able to get my turns out tonight sometime. The old ATI card I had allowed me to turn the antialiasing off but this version would not. Thank you both again!cheers
01-08-2008, 09:44 AM,
which card do you have?
did you try with latest drivers? (btw, with these, you will have fog in CM:) )
01-08-2008, 05:17 PM,
I have the HD 2600xt. Yes, I am running the latest drivers, I believe. I checked around and could not find any that were more recent. Thank goodness that Christmas is over so that I can finally sit down and get everything back in order. I have to get my old hard drive back to work and see what I can recouver from it as well. Good times had by all.