• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Attention Risnervich
04-03-2008, 08:01 AM,
Attention Risnervich
A very frustrating situation here, We have been fighting the Operation BLUT UND EHRE, those players who have played this battle know it takes a long time to complete, sadly we are on the last battle of 15 with about 8 turns to go, and you have disappeared of the radar since Xmas......I have tried to contact you using both e-mail address and they keep coming back.

As a gesture I would suggest we report this as a draw and close this one......normally this situation if it was a single battle I would go for a victory.

If you are about and see this message I would be glad of your thoughts on this.

You have been very good with your returns in the past, and it's a pity to conclude like this.

cheers Ted
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2008, 04:14 PM,
RE: Attention Risnervich
I am in the same boat with him. I have been promised turns but have not recieved any. I am playing a Op with him as well, I would like to get this off the books so that I can get another game going or something.
If I do not hear from him in the next week, I will just report a small QB victory, and consider it finished.
04-03-2008, 06:12 PM,
RE: Attention Risnervich
Like you I think I will set my deadline for the Weekend

I know there are others, could you please respond and post that you are waiting for him to respond.

cheers Ted