• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Go some slots open for CMBB / CMAK
04-12-2008, 08:10 AM,
Go some slots open for CMBB / CMAK
Anybody want a game? 5000 points is about my upper limit. 2000 or 3000 preferred. And some kind of armor limits

Scipio https://www.theblitz.club/cm_rule_sets/scipio.php

or Red Wolf https://www.theblitz.club/cm_rule_sets/redwolf.php

I am a pretty fast player & if you're near the US Eastern time zone I will be able to get 2-3 turns off per day.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2008, 11:37 AM,
RE: Go some slots open for CMBB / CMAK
I'm game and I turn around at least 6 turns a week. Please send over a CMBB game of your choosing - any parameters. I prefer Germans but can play Reds if you want Germans.
04-12-2008, 12:06 PM,
Hi!cheers
Send me a BO/AK QB-2000. U choose the parametters , any side is fine by me but keep it combined arms:whis:

Regards;)
04-12-2008, 09:44 PM,
Quote:I'm game and I turn around at least 6 turns a week. Please send over a CMBB game of your choosing - any parameters. I prefer Germans but can play Reds if you want Germans.

Laupniv -- file sent, take a look and let me know if it's alright. If not, change the parameters and send a file back.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal[Image: pzV.jpg]
04-13-2008, 02:35 AM,
Hi Chris,

Would you be interested in trying an operation? I'm playing B&T Beginning of the End with Bootie. I have not played any other operation before. Pick one that is blind for both of us and start it up if interested.

Thanks,
Jim~Guderian
04-13-2008, 05:14 AM,
Quote:Would you be interested in trying an operation? I'm playing B&T Beginning of the End with Bootie. I have not played any other operation before. Pick one that is blind for both of us and start it up if interested.

Thanks,
Jim~Guderian

I have played that one recently -- it's a good one.

I'll look about for one and send it your way.