• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: will you purchase the marine module ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I will for sure
8.33%
1 8.33%
No, won't touch it with a barge pole
91.67%
11 91.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Marine module
05-17-2008, 10:57 PM,
Marine module
Just wondering how many, if anyone is going to buy the forth coming marine module or will it be a case of once burnt twice shy ? I for one will most definatly not be buying it on release, instead I'll wait for the bargin bin version six months later .. and that's only if a get good reports about it
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2008, 11:11 PM,
RE: Marine module
I got a bit about it in my blog.

Seems to be nothing new on game mechanics just different graphics, scenarios and vehicles.

Not worth $25 in my opinion.

Love to be proven wrong tho.
05-18-2008, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2008, 03:51 PM by Pioneer.)
This should be a free upgrade considering the state of the main game. I have second thoughts of Battlefront games after Theatre of War and Shock Force.
05-19-2008, 09:57 AM,
Not even a chance, I'll be buying this.
05-19-2008, 05:49 PM,
Oh I defiantly will be buying it. The game has come a long ways guys since it came out. I think it’s one of the best war games out there now and I have a lot to include all the CM games, SPMBT, Harpoon and Fleet Command to name some. Also, it’s only 25 bucks. That’s a steal. You can’t even put half a tank of gas in a Yogo for 25 bucks today. But you know, each to there own.:cheeky:
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM,
Glad your enjoying it Warrior. Game is too limited for me and it seems like eye candy and RT is where all the focus went on this one. I'll stick with CMBO, CMBB and PCK
05-21-2008, 03:52 PM,
NO
05-25-2008, 03:08 AM,
The game as originally released was a 24 karat piece of sh-te, it was still a 24karat piece of sh-te even after the multitude of updates and patches and I dont see anything in the previews and press releases from BF that this forthcoming module is going to be any different.

- falco.
06-22-2008, 01:03 AM,
falc Wrote:The game as originally released was a 24 karat piece of sh-te, it was still a 24karat piece of sh-te even after the multitude of updates and patches and I dont see anything in the previews and press releases from BF that this forthcoming module is going to be any different.

- falco.

So you will not be buying it then Falco? Big Grin
06-26-2008, 07:57 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Marine module
Hi there,
so I'll surely buy it since I enjoy the game with v.1.08:smoke:
Send this user an email