• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPECIAL CITATION- Bert Blitzkrieg
06-29-2008, 06:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2008, 08:10 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
SPECIAL CITATION- Bert Blitzkrieg
Congratulations to Bert Blitzkrieg for entering every one of the 5 tourneys i've organised over the past year, he's the only CM player on the planet to have entered them all..:)
His participation in my recent 'Perimeter' tourney won him his 5th cyber-medal which I've had the honour of pinning to his player stats.
Berts stat sheet now displays all the tourney medals below
(left to right- Perimeter, Trident, Malitz, Pripet, Brits v 21Pz)

[Image: tournmdb.png]

(PS-Every competitor gets a cyber-medal and 50 bonus ladder points in all my tourneys and the winner also gets 100 pts and a silver trophy)

"Battle is the most magnificent competition in which human beings can indulge"-Gen George S Patton
---------------------------------------------------------------

Bert in action; actual combat footage from the Malitz Tourney-
Bert Blitzkriegs panzer battering ram kicks in the town door..
I order my 3 x T-34/85's to stand their ground in the face of his onslaught and they die to a man, taking 3 panzers with them. His remaining armour now has a free hand to sweep into the defenceless town..
[Image: BBpush-1.gif]

Berts panzers hammer the Soviets.. The inhabitants of this once-sleepy town called Malitz will tell their grandchildren in hushed tones of the day the fire came by..
[Image: BBB-1-1.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2008, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2008, 07:06 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: SPECIAL CITATION- Bert Blitzkrieg
"I'd rather have one of these than be President"- Harry Truman
[Image: tru.gif]

Full story here -
http://www.mnlegion.org/paper/html/colalillo.html
Quote this message in a reply