• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I am back
08-07-2008, 08:10 PM,
Thumbs_Up  I am back
Had a great time in Cyprus but it's all just a memory and a fading tan now :( I'll get out all the turns I have giving priority to the team game.
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2008, 08:54 PM,
RE: I am back
Glad you had a good time... what part of Cyprus were you in. I was in Protaras a few years back and loved it... especially the Deryna viewpoint which looked over Famagusta.
08-12-2008, 06:07 AM,
RE: I am back
Hi Shane, sorry for the latness of this reply, no sooner had I got back than I got called away again this time by my step son and his girlfriend moving into their first house and not having a clue how to decorate or even operate the cooker and the boiler to get hot water Eek
We were in A.Napa, Nissi Beach to be exact, great hotel, lovely blue warm sea water, did some sub aqua diving two of which were on a ship wreck called the Zenobia which is a Ro Ro ferry still with lorries on board. Not see a could in the sky and it was very, very hot, it has not rained in Cyprus for seven years (substantial rain) not like it's been back here, I wish I was still there :hissy: great holiday and country, will most definatly go back.
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh