• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

unable to meet commitments
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM,
unable to meet commitments
Hi Guys

Just to let you all know that due to real life stuff I am unable to continue with my commitments and I am pulling out of all games and tournaments.

I am not in a good head space and sadly can't seem to get out of it, even though every one tells me I will.

So please feel free to claim what ever level of victory you feel appropriate.

I am sorry about this and feel bad as I have become what I often complain about - a quitter. My sincerest apoligies, but I am unable to anything else.

I hope to be out of this soon and will be back.

Cheers

Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:37 PM,
RE: unable to meet commitments
Yes, things will get better. I wish you a speedy return. Take care of yourself.
09-05-2008, 03:48 PM,
Disappointing, but understand and hope you get out of rl rut.

I'll hold our Domination contest for a few weeks in case the spirit moves you to pick up our battle again. Certainly no hurry on my part to claim victory.
Minuteman
09-05-2008, 04:00 PM,
Wigam Wrote:..I am not in a good head space and sadly can't seem to get out of it, even though every one tells me I will..

If you feel you're going through a tunnel mate, the trick is to keep going..:)
We all get over anything but it takes time, for example a woman once walked out on me and I couldn't get her out of my head for 3 years, and my mother dropped dead in front of me which took a little getting over too..
Then I was unfairly jailed for a month on a vigilante rap and ended up living rough in a wood in 2002 but bounced back from that too.
We just have to roll with the punches life throws at us, the only way it'll keep me down is to nail me to the floor and it ain't never gonna happen..:)
It's a sh*tty world, always has been and always will be; if we accept that fact we've got it half-beat already..:)

"All creation groans in pain from the beginning til now" (Romans 8:22)
09-05-2008, 05:56 PM,
No problem Marcus, I understand where your coming from and your NOT a quitter in my eyes.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-05-2008, 06:19 PM,
No worries mate, all the best for the future and hope things get better for you soon.

I shall hang onto our game and who knows in the future we may cross swords on the PS3 or Xbox 360. Big Grin

All the best.

TTFN Matt
09-05-2008, 07:55 PM,
Yep Marcus you know where we all are when you feel ready to step back into the fray. Keep your chin up mucker.
09-07-2008, 08:09 AM,
I'll hold our game until you return. See you then and good luck.